BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

my mind always finding new 
and exciting places to be
but it is finely hitting me
reasons are always hard to find
your heart is a book I can't read
so if you don't tell me
I'm afraid I just won't know

holding me in this beginning 
my starts are always ruff
sometimes breaking me
but I'm finding out why
slowly I'm letting myself
your thoughts a song I can't hear
so if you don't tell me
I'm afraid I just won't know

chaining me in this truth
my heart always scaring me 
cause I just might care to much
but there is no going back now
I'm in way to deep
your feelings I sometimes forget
so if you don't tell me
I'm afraid I just won't know

I hope you never forget 
to tell me you care for me 
too 

0 comments: